martes, 20 de diciembre de 2011

David Archuleta.

David Archuleta, 'Serving Mormon Mission'

David Archuleta announced in Salt Lake City on Monday night that he will put his music career on hold in order to serve a two-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints: 'It's not because somebody told me that I was supposed to do it, not because I no longer want to do music anymore,
..but it's because it's the feeling that I felt that I need to do next in my life. It's the feeling that has allowed me to have the opportunities I've had, the challenges that I've overcome and the blessings, too.
And I've learned to trust that feeling, and I've learned that I need to answer when it calls. That's the reason why I know I need to do this in my life.' He is scheduled to begin during the first half of 2012.
Have any of YOU been on a Mormon mission?
xoxo
-Charlize. :*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario